The first pan-London cancer training needs assessment (TNA) survey specifically targeting Primary, Community and Social Care Staff is now live.
Staff at all levels in those settings have until 15 December 2020 to complete the short TNA survey, which will closely inform training provided in the capital for 2021/22. Once closed, survey results will be analysed by HLP’s Transforming Cancer Services Team with a report provided to London’s cancer training hubs early in 2021.
- Increased knowledge of prevention, screening and risks of developing cancer
- Increased knowledge of potential cancer signs and symptoms
- Creating confidence in talking about prevention of cancer, early diagnosis and living with and beyond cancer
- Creating confidence in diagnosing cancer earlier and providing holistic personalised care
Who should complete this TNA?
- All general practice administrative and professional staff including new roles such as paramedics, physiotherapists and social prescribing link workers
- All community staff including dentist practice staff, pharmacy staff, community therapists, district and community nurses
- Social care or support workers
Have your say on the type of training you need: complete the TNA survey
Find out more by contacting HLP’s Transforming Cancer Services Team