The Innovators Approach
Offer of support to deliver The Innovators Approach
The Innovators programme approach is a way to enable bottom up change by upskilling frontline staff to become leaders, strengthening cross-sector partnerships and building the capacity of the system to solve their own challenges.
- Are you thinking about how services can be more proactive in supporting local communities?
- Do you want to ensure the voices of local people and partners are reflected in service improvements?
- Would you like to develop the capability of services to innovate and increase the number of frontline leaders in transformation work?
- Do you want to make a real difference to local communities which is sustainable and scalable?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, you may want to develop an Innovators Programme!
Our offer to you
- Support people in the system to develop their own innovators programme based on local needs and priorities, you can get a taster of this in our Innovators Toolkit which is soon due to be published
- Enable you to locate the funding needed to deliver the programme, and support with bringing in external expertise and capacity
If you’d like to explore this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.
What is an Innovators Programme?
A programme of support attached to a small amount of funding, in which people are enabled to innovate against a local challenge. The Innovators approach has four key threads:
- Partnership & collaboration
- Quality improvement and Co-production
- Flexibility and continuous improvement
- A strong vision to rally around
The approach was piloted in 2022, which you can find out more about here.
What are the benefits?
Impacts will depend of the chosen challenges projects innovate against, but the approach has four key benefits:
- Enables change capability on the frontline
- Builds stronger networks between partners and communities
- Upskills the workforce and improved retention
- Demonstrates impact and builds evaluation capabilities