Engagement and building vaccine trust
Groundswell and Find & Treat team webinar
This webinar was held on December 24 2021 to share tips on supporting people who are experiencing homelessness with the Covid-19 vaccine. Presentations were shared by Steven Platts – Chief Executive of Groundswell and Dr Binta Sultan – Consultant Physician in Inclusion Health at UCLH.
Doctors of the world COVID-19 resources
- A Covid-19 vaccine confidence toolkit to support communities and voluntary organisations delivering their own vaccine confidence events.
- Doctors of the World briefing on tailored outreach COVID-19 vaccination delivery services
- See Covid-19 vaccine page for resources produced by Groundswell. Selected resources can be printed and distributed to services using this order form.
- Groundswell rapid research findings on COVID-19 vaccines and testing: summary of rapid research conducted in July 2021 findings on people’s experiences of accessing COVID-19 tests and vaccines and what’s working best so far are shared.
- Youth vaccine campaign – May 2021: information campaign to encourage uptake of the COVID-19 vaccine among young people experiencing homelessness co-produced by Groundswell and St Basils young people charity:
Homeless Link resources:
- Homeless Link’s webinar focused on vaccine hesitancy amongst inclusion health groups including people experiencing homelessness. Held in October 2021, the recording is available here.
- Includes resources related to Covid-19 vaccination for frontline workers and people experiencing homelessness.