Supplier specific support
Content has been obtained by the National Patient Online team that previously ran Estates Technology Transformation Fund pilot programme in south-west London. It includes information to deliver additional GP digital services, such as summary care record, GP2GP, electronic prescription services and e-referrals.
Support from the suppliers has been collected wherever possible and the national Patient Online team offers supplier-specific webinars.
- Promotional resources and tips
- Support for Patients with their accounts
- Patient Access video for a patient with long term condition
- New Patient Access EMIS webpage empowering patients
- Patient Access video on how Patient Access’ Personal Health Record helped a patient manage suspected hypertension
- EMIS Functionality – Patient access online registration guide offers guidance on how a practice can switch on EMIS functionality that allows patients to register and schedule their first appointment online.
TPP – SystmOne
INPS – Vision
For other supplier suite of searches contact the team at ENGLAND.POLLondon@nhs.net
Additional online services
Additional support for other online services can be found at:
- Electronic Prescription Service
- eRD Toolkit Presentation (presented by Fiona McDonald)
- eRD Toolkit
- Summary Care Record
- NHS e-Referral Service