Tumour Specific Clinical Guides
Please click on the links below to access tumour-specific guides that support the referral forms:
Guides for clinicians
Educational support materials have been developed to make it easier to use the new referral forms. They are accessible via hyperlinks embedded within each pan-London Urgent Suspected Cancer referral form. These support guides are designed to assist primary care clinicians and administration staff:
- The Cancer Maps: An interactive reference tool which summarise the NICE NG12 guidelines.
- Suspected cancer referral guide: Pan London Suspected Cancer Referral Support Guide
- Safety netting guide: Pan London Suspected Cancer Safety Netting Guide 2016
- GP Top Tips
- Tumour-specific top tips: Breast, Lower GI (Gynaecological, Haematology, Upper GI and Urology coming soon).
- For further TCST resources, visit the Primary Care Cancer Educational Toolkit.