15/05/2019 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Coin Street Conference Centre, South Bank, London SE1 9NH
About this event
Delivering excellent psychosocial support for adults affected by cancer in London: what progress has been made and what still needs to be done?
This event coincides with one year since the publication of the report, funded and in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, The psychological impact of cancer: commissioning recommendations, pathway and service specifications on psychosocial support for adults affected by cancer.
Who this event is for
This event will be of particular interest to London stakeholders across the cancer pathway including
- Service users/patient representatives/carers
- Primary, community and acute care professionals working in mental health and/or cancer
- Social care professionals
- Voluntary sector providers
- Commissioners for both mental health and cancer
- Commissioners with portfolios on long term condition management and/or integrated care.
Read the event report