Privacy and cookies
Updated: 18 January 2023
Transformation Partners in Health and Care (TPHC) takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information and being open and transparent about how it is used. This policy describes how and why we obtain, store and process data about you.
Transformation Partners in Health and Care delivers high-quality bespoke consultancy, programmes and projects from the neighbourhood to the national level, with an outstanding track record in achieving positive and tangible results for populations. We offer a unique blend of expertise, knowledge and experience, with our talented partnerships and consultancy teams working side-by-side as an integral part of London’s health and care system.
We are a team of professionals with experience across the public and private sectors. Our partners and clients range from NHS organisations to local government, to arms-length bodies. Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of our partners and clients, along with the challenges they face.
You can contact us via the link on our website.
When we will collect your personal information
Most of the personal information we collect has been received directly from you. You may give us your name and contact information or other personal data:
- When you fill out a form on our website.
- When you communicate with us, for example if you make an enquiry or a complaint.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you attend an event.
- When you complete any surveys or feedback forms we send you.
- When you fill in any forms.
- When you apply for a job with us.
- If you work for us or with us.
- If you enter into a contract with us, for example if you are one of our suppliers, or if we are one of your suppliers.
We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example our service providers and suppliers, or from third parties who may have gathered your consent on our behalf, or from publically available sources, such as social media.
The lawful bases we use to process your information
We can only process your personal information if we have a lawful basis to do this. The legal bases that TPHC relies upon to process your information are:
For example, this is the basis we use when you agree to us using your information to send you reports or other products or communications that you would be interested in by providing us with your name and email address.
For example, this is the basis we use when it is necessary for us to take specific steps before entering into a contract with you to supply you with a service or vice versa.
For example, this is the basis we use when it is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations) because we are required to keep documentation to produce in court proceedings
For example, this basis is used if we need to perform a task in the public interest such as responding to a parliamentary question.
This basis is used to allow us to hold information as evidence should we need it in the future, for example, if you ask us to unsubscribe you from our newsletter.
What personal data we may collect
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your job role and your organisation
- Information from other publically available sources (such as social media)
- If you apply for a job with us we will collect information about your employment history, qualifications and references.
- If you work for us, we will collect and use additional personal information, such as health details and financial details.
- If you fill in any questionnaires, surveys or feedback forms we will collect your experiences, opinions and any health information you are happy to share with us.
- If you interact with our website we may collect certain technical information, such as your browsing activity across our website and your IP address. An IP address provides the location of the server you are contacting us from. We only use this information to:
- Ensure website security
- Undertake management reporting (based on country of access).
How we use your personal information
We use your information in the following ways:
- For direct marketing purposes to send you notifications of publications, events and activities in connection with our aims and those that help improve the quality of healthcare provided to the public that we think you may be interested in.
- If you apply for a job or work for us, your information will be used for recruitment and human resources processes.
- Collecting your views, experiences and advice in surveys or feedback sessions helps us to improve the quality of the services we provide.
- To respond to your queries and complaints. Using the information you send us enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with you and to demonstrate how we have communicated with you.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement. For example, when a court order is submitted to TPHC to share data with law enforcement agencies or a court of law.
- Your personal data may be used to process and monitor your order should you buy something from us.
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services.
- TPHC tracks your interaction with the marketing emails we send you and your use of our website including downloads and pages viewed to improve the relevance of the communications we send you.
Who we share your personal details with
Your personal data may be shared within TPHC and with our third-party suppliers.
For these third parties
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services, in relation to the purposes described above.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them to support that service will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
How long we will keep your information
For marketing purposes we will only keep and use your information for as long as you wish us to. Your personal data will be held indefinitely until you notify us that you no longer wish for us to hold your information. We regularly update contact details with any changes. You can update your personal details at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any marketing emails we send you. Using this link will automatically update the personal details we hold for you.
For other personal information we will retain it for no longer than is necessary.
If you unsubscribe, TPHC will stop sending you marketing emails. Your email address will be added to a suppression list to ensure it cannot be accidentally added as a subscriber. You can request your subscriber details are deleted at any time by contacting TPHC via our contact us page.
How we protect your personal data
We know your personal information is important to you. We are committed to keeping your information as secure as possible. We also use additional methods to secure sensitive information about your activities with us. Employees of the suppliers who manage this website on our behalf have to follow a strict confidentiality procedure and privacy standards.
Access to your personal data is password-protected and our IT suppliers regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have the right to:
- See the information we hold on you, and confirm what data we are processing about you.
- Ask us to correct any inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete personal data.
- Request that we erase the personal information we hold on you. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Request that we restrict or limit the way that we use your personal data.
- Request a copy of your information and where possible we will provide it to you in a machine-readable format such as .CSV file if you wish. We will do this free of charge and would include only the information you have provided directly to us.
- Object to the processing of your information.
You can ask for any of the above, in writing by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our head office address: Transformation Partners in Health and Care, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, Pond Street, London, NW3 2QG. We will make the requested changes within one calendar month.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
If you are not happy with how your data is being handled
If you feel that your personal data has not been handled correctly, please contact us online or in writing in the first instance, so that we can do our best to correct this. If you are still unhappy with our response you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
You can visit their website for information on how to make a data protection complaint.
When you navigate to the website a cookie popup appears and asks you to select either ‘Accept all cookies’ or ‘Only accept necessary cookies’. By selecting one of these options you are giving your consent to the placing of cookies and you are enabling TPHC to provide a better experience and service to you. You can access the cookie popup to change your cookie preference at any time by using the ‘C’ icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
TPHC may place the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website..
Analytical/performance and functionality cookies
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.